The Angel is made with high quality SMC fiberglass (Pre-Formed construction is also available). This rugged construction means consistent shell thickness, uniform color in the molding process and long life with no maintenance worries
This heavy-duty transit seat incorporates tested strength and durability with function, ergonomics and value.
- The Angel shell is made with high quality SMC fiberglass (Pre-Formed is also available). It is fire-resistant, strong, lightweight and available in a variety of colors
- Individually molded color-coordinated thermoplastic or stainless steel grab rails
- The Angel’s back panel is made from super strong thermoplastic and incorporates our Knee-Saver feature for increased hip-to-knee room.
- Heavy-Duty seat and back inserts can be easily removed for cleaning or replacement with most industry models
- The “T” leg and/or cantilever frame can be made of powder-coated carbon or stainless steel.
- The base frame can be customized to accommodate almost all wall tracks or mounting systems
- The Angel shell is attached to the frame without the use of rivets
- All Angel Angel seat frames are jig welded, powder coated, and made with the highest quality tubing and steel
- Energy absorbing molded thermoplastic or stainless steel grab handles
- Your choice of AV (Anti-Vandal) inserts with KEVLAR®:
- Non Padded
- Padded with FTA foam
- Inserts with FTA Foam (low smoke docket 90) or HR Polyurethane foam per FMVSS 302
- Your choice of vinyl or fabric (polyester, olefin or wool)
- Flip seats (forward or aisle facing)
- Integrated push buttons, touch tape, touch pads or hand holds for flip seats
- White Book or Docket 90 compliance
- Freedman F.I.R.S.T.™ system (permanently mounted retractable wheelchair restraints) with your choice of Sure-Lok™ or Q’Straint® belts
- Stainless steel back panel
- Custom mounting for almost any vehicle (cantilevered, hinged rear seats, wall mounts, T legs, etc.)