Aries passenger seats are the industry leader, the number one choice for bus builders. Aries seats are designed to withstand the daily rigors of passenger use throughout a normal coach life.
Engineered for maximum durability, safety and longevity. ADA and White Book Compliant.
- Splitflip Option Available
- White book compliant
- ADA compliant
- Space saving shape/More hip-to-knee room:
The curved backrest provides additional hip to knee room- reduce seat pitch to add more seats or provide passengers with more leg room.
- Quick change inserts
- Interchangeable inserts:
Flip up and fixed seating have identical inserts.
- Ergonomically contoured cushions
- Waterfall front edge
- Full width upholstery
- Powder coated carbon steel frames
- Flat, HIC compliant thermi-formed plastic back shroud:
Meets Head Impact Criteria (HIC) requirements of White Book without a “bubble” – providing more space for easier entry.
- Injection molded grab rails
- Hidden fasteners
- Complete mounting package:
- Longitudinal (aisle facing) seats
- Flip up seats
- Width options:
Inserts are interchangeable between the 35″-37″ width double seats.
- Docket 90A compliant materials
- 304 Stainless steel frame
- Brushed stainless steel, flat, HIC compliant back shroud:
Identical in shape to the thermo-formed back shroud, the stainless steel shroud also meets the Head Impact Criteria (HIC) requirements of the White Book without a “bubble”.
- Vandal resistant inserts
- Padded inserts:
Inserts can be padded with:
- Polyurethane foam
- Docket 90A compliant foam
- Stainless steel grab rails
- Cantilever shrouds
- Integrated headrests:
Replacing the grab rails, the headrest fits onto existing seat frames and increases the seat backrest height.