United States Seating’s CitiPro passenger transit seats are the industry leader, incorporating the most advanced materials and technology available. They are lightweight, comfortable and geared for today’s need for fuel-efficient vehicles.
The most maintenance-free seating solution in its class with personlized inserts.
- The CitiPro is manufactured with custom formed aluminum extrusions for superior strength and significant weight savings. The seat and back panels are made from injection molded plastic for comfort, weight and durability.
- Seat and back inserts can be easily removed for cleaning or replacement.
- The “T” leg and/or cantilever frame can be made of powder-coated carbon or stainless steel.
- The base frame can be customized to accommodate almost any wall track or mounting systems.
- The CitiPro is completely modular. Any part of the seat can be replaced in minutes.
- White Book or Docket 90 compliance
- Energy absorbing molded thermoplastic steel grab handles
- Your choice of AV (Anti-Vandal) inserts with KEVLAR® •Non Padded
- Padded with FTA foam
- FTA (low smoke docket 90 foam) or HR polyurethane per FMVSS 302
- Your choice of vinyl or fabric (polyester, olefin or wool)
- Flip seats (forward or aisle facing)
- Hinged rear row
*NEW* Customize your translucent inserts with a company logo or property name!