The Diablo was created for bus operators and manufacturers looking for a tested and proven seat design at a better price. It’s also an excellent choice for Rail applications. Its strength, comfort, safety, and value are second to none. Every Diablo comes with the service, short lead-time and after-the-sale support bus builders, distributors and operators have come to expect from Freedman Seating Company.
Heavy Duty Transit Seating Solution
- The Diablo is manufactured with high quality molded thermoplastic back, which is recessed for additional hip to knee room.
- Fatigue resistant reinforced jig welded steel tubing frames. Individually upholstered cushions are supported by arched serpentine springs for long life.
- Seat and back cushions can be easily removed for cleaning or replacement
- The “T” leg and or cantilever frame can be made of powder-coated cold rolled carbon or stainless steel.
- The base frame can be customized to accommodate most any wall track or mounting systems
- White Book or Docket 90 compliance
- Energy absorbing thermoplastic or stainless steel grab handles
- FTA (low smoke docket 90 foam) or HR polyurethane per FMVSS 302
- Your choice of vinyl, or fabric (polyester, olefin or wool) Flip seats (forward or aisle facing)
- Hinged rear row seats