The GrabHold gives passengers who sit in aisle position on a forward facing flip seat something to grab onto in the event of a sudden stop or deceleration. The GrabHold product line is available on the Gemini, Aries, CitiSeat and CitiPro and can also be purchased as a retrofit product for most other seats on the market. The GrabHold comes standard with padding for added comfort and safety and special order colors are available.
GrabHold Safety Feature
The newly designed GrabHold by 4ONE helps protect passengers from sudden shifts in bus movement.
- Eliminates the cost and bulk of adding a stanchion.
- Provides economical passenger risk protection and complies with all applicable APTA stanchion and armrest standards.
- Release lever is conveniently located beneath the seat and can be foot actuated.
- SplitFlip option allows more floor space and room for walk-on items.
- Risk protection for passengers seated in forward-facing flip seats
- Inexpensive safety enhancement
- Adaptable to existing 4ONE flip seating (as well as flip seats made by other manufacturers*)
- Does not require connection to a stanchion in most vehicles**
- Available with standard yellow or black padding, or non-padded stainless steel
- Meets APTA Standards (TBA)