USSC LX Series driver seats are designed to reduce day-to-day driver fatigue and stress. LX Series seats comply with international ISO and ANSI vibration standards.
Driver Suspension Seats
- Best in Class Dual Retractors – for maximum belt capacity, optimized sensitivity for operator comfort and functional use.
- Integrated Seat Belts – Both 2 and 3 point seat belts are mounted directly to the seat frame and move with the seat, providing a completely integrated restraint system.
- Slides Below Suspension – The operator’s weight remains centered over the center of the scissors system at all adjustment locations – reducing suspension torque, minimizing maintenance, and increasing suspension life.
- Pendulum Scissors System – This transit and off-road proven, robust system provides durability for extreme-use, multiple-driver environments.
- Dual Shock Suspension Dampening
- Secondary Bumpers – prevent spinal compression associated with scissor slap.
- Bilateral Adjustments – All adjustment mechanisms engage on both sides of the seat – distributing all loads equally between both sides of the suspension, preventing lateral toque, minimizing maintenance, and increasing seat life.
- Integrated Seat Belts
- Air Lumbar & Bolsters
- Continuous Back Recline
- Air Side Release
- Air Lumbar & Bolster Adjustments
- Removable Shoulder Belt
- Recline Limit Stops
- Low Profile Riser
- Multiple-Chamber, Air-Adjustable Lumbar Support
- Front Adjustable, Flip Up Armrests
- Adjustable Side Bolsters
- 4-Way Adjustable Headrest
- Protective Backshell
- Choice Of Upholstery Materials
- Quick Removable Silicone Bottom Cushion