Engineered for maximum seating capacity, safety and longevity. APTA White Book Compliant. Gemini passenger seats are light weight giving bus builders more passenger load capacity and seating options. Gemini’s space saving design is also ergonomically efficient.
Ultra Lightweight Passenger Transit Seats
- Space Saving Shape – Seat contour provides more hip-to-knew room, added leg room and easier ingress and egress.
- Interchangeable Inserts – Flip-up and fixed seats have identical inserts
- Grab Rails – Removeable.
- Complete Mounting Package – Aluminum, stainless or painted carbon steel pedestals and cantilevers. Transverse and longitudinal seats. Transverse and longitudinal flip-up seats. ADA compliant
- Hidden Fasteners
- Back Shell – Plastic back shell meets Head Impack Criteria (HIC) requirements of White Book without a “bubble” providing more space.
- Splitflip Option Available
- Docket 90A Compliant Materials
- Back Shell: Plastic back shell or stainless steel
- Grab Rails: Anti-Microbial plastic in a variety of colors
- PT2C Inserts: Padded tough-to-cut vandal resistant inserts
- Upholstery Materials: Choose among 4ONE standard materials or customer specified upholstery
- Padded Inserts: Inserts can be padded with polyurethane foam or Docket 90A compliant foam
- Mounting Package: A variety of mounting packages including cantilevers and pedestals