Optimized for occupant comfort, blast protection and seat weight, GSS’ PRS blast seats are the most protective seats in the military market today. Designed using FEA simulation, laboratory testing, in-vehicle ride/drive and live-blast testing, these seats are fully validated against the toughest military blast seat requirements.
Wall Mount and Floor Mount
- Unmatched Blast Protection Level: 10x better survivability in under-vehicle blast events than standard “threshold” requirements.
- Occupant Mass-Adaptive: sensors within the seat system precisely and continuously weighs the occupant and uses this known value to optimize protection in a blast event. Tested with 5F through geared 95M occupants.
- Blast-Adaptive: sensors within the seat system analyze under-vehicle blast dynamics in real time and optimize protection accordingly.
- Virtual Pressure Mapping Comfort Analysis: seat foam set optimization via FEA simulation and iteration.
- Warfighter Fatigue Minimization/Adaptive Ride Comfort Optimization: using the on-seat sensor suite, and adaptive damping technology, vehicle vibration and shock loads transmitted to the occupant are minimized.
- Compliant to all performance, environmental and life cycle military standards.
- Available in Standard, Narrow and V-Hull Compliant Configurations
- Upholstery: Military-compliant upholstery available in various colors
- Cushion Stowage: available as fixed, auto flip-up, or stay-up/stay-down
- Belts: always ABTS, with 5-point manual belts standard. Optional shoulder and lap retractors, 4-point harnesses and custom configurations
- Headrest: available as adjustable/removable or integrated.
- Camelback Pull-Out: standard on all seats for better occupant gear accommodation