USSC Q Series driver seats are designed to reduce day-to-day driver fatigue and stress. Q Series seats comply with international ISO and ANSI vibration standards.
Driver Suspension Seats
- Best in Class Dual Retractors – for maximum belt capacity, optimized sensitivity for operator comfort and functional use.
- Integrated Seat Belts – Both 2 and 3 point seat belts are mounted directly to the seat frame and move with the seat, providing a completely integrated restraint system.
- Slides Below Suspension – The operator’s weight remains centered over the center of the scissors system at all adjustment locations – reducing suspension torque, minimizing maintenance, and increasing suspension life.
- Pendulum Scissors System – This transit and off-road proven, robust system provides durability for extreme-use, multiple-driver environments.
- Dual Shock Suspension Damping
- Secondary Bumpers – Prevent spinal compression associated with scissor slap.
- Bilateral Adjustments – All adjustment mechanisms engage on both sides of the seat – distributing all loads equally between both sides of the suspension, preventing lateral torque, minimizing maintenance, and increasing seat life.
- Removable Shoulder Belt – The operator can chose to use the seat as either a 2 point (lap) belt or 3 point (lap and shoulder) belt.
- Recline Limit Stops – The backrest recline can be limited to prevent the seat back from hitting any vehicle components, which may result in damage to the seat back or vehicle.
- Low Profile Riser – Optimizes seat height for certain OEM applications
- Vertically or Horizontally Adjustable “D” Loop
- Silicone Bottom Cushion
- Front Adjustable, Flip Up Armrests
- Choice Of Upholstery Materials
Three Suspension Options
- Q91 Air suspension – full stroke
- Q92 Mechanical suspension – full stroke
- Q94 Mechanical soft static – stepless height adjustment with a limited ½˝ suspension stroke.